CancerNavigator, a service by Cancer Study Group, provides tailored education and guidance to cancer patients as they navigate the many decisions that follow a diagnosis. Once patients decide what they want (a second opinion at an academic center, a consult with a top surgeon, etc.), their job is done. Cancer Navigators spring into action for patients, quickly getting them access to excellent care. CancerNavigator is a no-cost benefit for any eligible member or dependent, including Medicare members.
Support for Cancer Patients
- Understand your specific diagnosis and treatment options
- Talk through any questions you may have about your clinical study
- Learn which centers in your area are well-equipped to treat your specific cancer type
- Schedule appointments with the best centers in your area
- Access great centers quickly
Cancer Navigators are Oncology Nurse Navigators dedicated to supporting patients. To reach an Oncology Nurse Navigators today call 614-812-0412 (8am – 6pm ET, Mon-Fri).
Visit cancerstudygroup.com for more information.